IDM Essex terms and conditions
- By submitting the online booking form, you are offering to enter into an agreemenbt with DoubleUpGaming.com
- That agreement will be formed when we send you an email or other written communication accepting your reservation (and not before). We reserve the right to reject any booking form for any reason.
- That agreement will be in English and will be subject to the laws of England and Wales. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any issue relating to that contract.
- Please review and, if necessary, correct the information you entered into the booking form before you submit the booking form.
- We may keep a copy of the booking form and these Terms and Conditions, but these will not be accessible to you and you should make and retain a copy of your booking form and these Terms and Conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated, the donation fee for the event is stated exclusive of VAT, which will be payable in addition to the fee.
- You may send a substitute to the event instead of any delegate. In order to make a substitution please contact [email protected]
- If you do not attend the event, the full donation fee remains payable and no refund will be made.
- In accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (if and only if you are a consumer for the purposes of those regulations) you have the right, within seven working days starting the day after the day on which we send you written confirmation of our acceptance of your booking, to cancel your contract with us unless the event is due to take place within that period. If you wish to exercise this right of cancellation please contact [email protected]
- We reserve the right to cancel or change the time or date of the event or change its venue, content and the speakers at any time at our discretion.
- If we exercise that right of cancellation we will refund any fees which you have paid in advance.
- If we change the time, date, venue, content or speakers, we will give you an opportunity to cancel your booking. If you take that opportunity we will refund any fees you have paid in advance.
- In no circumstances, except under paragraphs 10 and 12 or 13 above, will we be obliged to make any refund of any fees paid in advance.
- We will not be liable for any additional costs, losses or expenses resulting from any cancellation of the event or any change to its time, date, venue, content or speakers.
- Any change to these Terms and Conditions will not be valid unless made in writing and signed by our authorised representative, If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions will not be affected.
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect Event Brite’s Terms and Conditions, which you are advised to read.
- Filming and PhotographyWe will be filming and recording video and film footage in connection with IDM (Indie Dev Meetup) and DoubleUpGaming. By your presence at this event, you acknowledge that you have been informed that you may be photographed and recorded as part of the release of the video and/or any media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity throughout the universe and the advertising and publicity thereof. Further, by your presence here, you grant permission for your likeness and voice to be included therein without compensation, credit or other consideration. If you do not wish to be photographed, recorded, or appear under these conditions, you are advised you do not attend this event. Many thanks for your cooperation.
Secure your tickets for our next event